Iconic Female Rapper Lil Kim Draped In Givenchy
Earlier in the week, iconic female rapper Lil Kim hosted a viewing party for her upcoming single and video. The multi-platinum artist is working on a new album set to be released in late 2017 or early 2018.
For the viewing party, Kim was draped in Givenchy — wearing a $1,495 Givenchy Logo-embroidered wool-blend bomber jacket, accessorized with a $320 Givenchy logo patch beanie hat.
The jacket is crafted in a wool-blend, their logo-embroidered piece features a ribbed monochrome neck, cuffs, and hem and white panels across each shoulder, with a logo embellishment on the center back.
This black and white logo patch beanie hat is a staple piece for those colder days this AW17.
Where to buy:
Photos Credit: Lil Kim’s Instagram
More from my site
- A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Styles In A Givenchy Distressed Logo Hoodie And Virgil Abloh’s Off White x Air Jordan 1 V2 Sneakers
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Show During New York Fashion Week: The Shows Is Open To The General Public
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- DJ Boof Outfitted In A Givenchy Rose Logo Sweatshirt & Amiri Ripped Skinny Jeans
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- NBA Player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears Givenchy, Palm Angels And Gucci
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.