Iconic Female Rapper Lil Kim Draped In Givenchy
Earlier in the week, iconic female rapper Lil Kim hosted a viewing party for her upcoming single and video. The multi-platinum artist is working on a new album set to be released in late 2017 or early 2018.
For the viewing party, Kim was draped in Givenchy — wearing a $1,495 Givenchy Logo-embroidered wool-blend bomber jacket, accessorized with a $320 Givenchy logo patch beanie hat.
The jacket is crafted in a wool-blend, their logo-embroidered piece features a ribbed monochrome neck, cuffs, and hem and white panels across each shoulder, with a logo embellishment on the center back.
This black and white logo patch beanie hat is a staple piece for those colder days this AW17.
Where to buy:
Photos Credit: Lil Kim’s Instagram
More from my site
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Show During New York Fashion Week: The Shows Is Open To The General Public
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Lil Kim Styles In A Gucci Embroidered Silk Bomber & Valentino Peep-Toe Pumps With Bow Accents
- NBA Player John Wall Wears An Off-White C/O Virgil Abloh Spray Effect Check Print Shirt
- Lil Kim Dressed In A Balmain Embellished/Embroidered Top, Giuseppe Zanotti Cruel Embellished Suede Sandals & Carried A Logo Margery Clutch Bag From The Brand
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.