Ciara Worn A Patch Denim Look Accessorized With Stuart Weitzman The Histyle Boots
R&B/Pop singer turned fashion model Ciara is in New York City for New York Fashion Week. So far she attended the Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear show as well as the Harpers Bazaar Icons Party.
The Grammy Award winning singer also stopped by Lord & Taylor to support her good friend Lala Anthony on her Lala Anthony x Lord & Taylor collection (see it here).
Ci Ci styled in a patch denim dress and patchwork mini skirt. Her outfit was accessorized with a pair of $1,098 Stuart Weitzman The Histyle Boots.
Where to buy:
These boots are available at Stuart Weitzman.
Photos Credit: Ciara’s Instagram
More from my site
- Ciara Wears A TopShop Dress & Christian Louboutin Thigh High Boots
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Kanye Reschedules Yeezy Season 5 Show At NYFW After Backlash From The CFDA
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Ciara Wears A Topshop Dress & Stuart Weitzman All Legs Over-The-Knee-Boots
- Kanye West Will Present ‘Yeezy Season 2’ At NYFW
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He’s currently studying entertainment and fashion law.