Cushnie et Ochs Fall/Winter 2017 Campaign Starring Grace Mahary
American fashion house Cushnie et Ochs released its Fall/Winter 2017 Campaign starring Canadian model Grace Mahary. The ad was lensed by photographer Hugh Lippe.
“As female designers, we wanted our Fall/Winter 2017 campaign to embody the strength and independent spirit of our woman,” said designers Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs in a joint statement. “In her element, Grace Mahary exudes a sensuality and energy that brings our collection to life.”
The brand was founded in 2008 by Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs, upon their graduation from Parsons School of Design.
In 2016, Cushnie et Ochs celebrated a minority investment from Farol Asset Management, expanded their team, and opened their first brick and mortar location in collaboration with the Council of Fashion Designers of America, in a temporary “Retail Lab” space in the Cadillac showroom in TriBeCa, New York City. In late November, the brand announced its plans to expand into accessories and a more permanent retail location.
Photos Credit: Grace Mahary
More from my site
- Fashion News: Michelle Ochs To Exit Cushnie et Ochs
- Cushnie et Ochs Sells Minority Stake, Peter Arnold Is The New CEO Of The Brand
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Alexander Wang Is Making Some Changes On The New York Fashion Week Calendar
- DKNY Cancels Runway Show, Will Have Showroom Appointments
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.