Etro’s Fall/Winter 2017 Ad Campaign: Anna Ewers & Baptiste Radufe
Italian fashion house Etro released its Fall/Winter 2017 ad campaign starring models Anna Ewers and Baptiste Radufe. The advertisement was photographed by photographer Juergen Teller.
Aside from the brand’s clothes, other standout pieces are the chairs that the models sat on during the shoot, with Berlin as the backdrop. The women clothing in the ad consists of oversized outerwear juxtaposed with feminine dresses. As for menswear? It’s a focus on sophisticated suiting constructed in light, tactile, tartan fabrics.
Photos Credit: Juergen Teller
More from my site
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Etro To Change Show Venues
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- NBA Player John Wall Wears An Off-White C/O Virgil Abloh Spray Effect Check Print Shirt
- Ad Campaign: Giuseppe Zanotti Spring 2016 Starring Grace Hartzel & Kaleb Ressler
- Ad Campaign: Alexander Wang Fall 2017 Starring Kendall Jenner, 21 Savage & Bella Hadid
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.