Virgil Abloh’s Off-White Is Collaborating With Eyewear Brand Warby Parker
Virgil Abloh‘s Off-White brand is collaborating with eyewear brand Warby Parker. The collaboration was announced today Tuesday (July 18), and editors were invited to a lunch marking the collection’s launch. The event is to take place on July 25 at a vacant store front in the Lower East Side.
Abloh has yet to make a major mark on the eyewear market, as the brand is not licensed to any major eyewear conglomerate. In the past, the brand has released collaborations with Jennifer Fisher on jewelry.
Warby Parker declined further comment, and additional product details could not be learned.
Photos Credit: Eugene Shishkin
More from my site
- NBA Player John Wall Wears An Off-White C/O Virgil Abloh Spray Effect Check Print Shirt
- Pictorial: Virgil Abloh’s Off-White x Warby Parker Sunglasses
- NBA Player Cameron Payne Wears An OFF-WHITE C/O Virgil Abloh Men’s Distressed Leather Moto Jacket
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- NFL Style: Odell Beckham Jr. Wears An Off-White Black Diagonal Spray Hoodie & Mike Amiri Art Patch Rosebowl Jeans
- Brandon Ingram Styles In An Off-White Caravaggio Hoodie & Moncler ‘Maya’ Lacquered Down Jacket
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.