It’s Being Reported That Under Armour, A$AP Rocky Are Collaborating On Sneakers
It is being reported that Baltimore-based activewear giant Under Armour is putting the final touches on a sneaker collection with stylish Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky.
A spokeswoman from the brand said, “We are always talking to those with a passion to change the game, from athletes to creators to entrepreneurs,” according to WWD.
Rocky is repped by One Management. Aside from sitting front row at fashion week around the world, he appeared in campaigns for Alexander Wang, Ferragamo and DKNY, as well as countless editorials and magazine covers from Vogue and Interview to Dazed and i-D.
A$AP Rocky said in March that he believed designers are attracted to his authenticity. “Not to toot my own horn, but I think they really recognize people who are authentic to their craft and brand aesthetic. I’m very particular. Everything is calculated. Not too calculated, but I’m cautious about who we want to be affiliated with.”
Photos Credit: Willy Vanderperre
More from my site
- Luxury Footwear: Buscemi’s Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
- Sneaker News: Under Armour Curry Two ‘Gold Rings’ Drops This Weekend
- Under Armour Offers Kevin Durant $285 Million; Will Nike Match It?
- Migos Spotted Wearing Christian Louboutin Sneakers In Los Angeles
- A$AP Rocky Is The Face Of Dior Homme’s Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign
- BREAKING: Designer Tim Coppens Appointed Creative Director For New Under Armour Sportswear Line
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.