NBA All Star Fashion: Jimmy Butler Styles In A Stella McCartney Playing Cards Print Shirt
All-Star Weekend 2017 is currently going down in New Orleans, LA. The official NBA All Star game will take place tomorrow Sunday (Feb. 18) at the Smoothie King Center. The Eastern Conference will play against the Western conference.
Three-time NBA All Star Jimmy Butler of the Chicago Bulls took his portraits and did an interview in a $810 Stella McCartney Playing Cards Print Shirt.
This shirt features a poplin multicolor pattern, mandarin collar, long sleeves and button closing.
Where to buy:
This shirt is available at Stella McCartney.
More from my site
- All-Star Weekend Fashion: Russell Westbrook Wears A Givenchy Floral Woven Shirt
- Jimmy Butler Arrives In A NBA Arena Wearing A Bally Fur-Trimmed Leather Puffer Jacket
- NBA All-Star Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears A Dsquared2 Fall 2015 Fur Parka
- NBA All-Star Fashion: Russell Westbrook Draped In Sandro, En Noir, Fear Of God, Kith, Saint Laurent, Givenchy & Westbrook Zero
- NYFW The Shows: Russell Westbrook Attends Givenchy Presentation At Pier 26
- NBA Style: Cameron Payne Styles In A Billionaire Boys Club ‘BB Master Crew’ Sweatshirt
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com
Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He’s currently studying entertainment and fashion law.