Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Covers The February 2017 Issue Of GQ Germany
Iconic fashion model Naomi Campbell covers the February 2017 issue of GQ Germany.
Nico Bustos lensed the shoot.
The British beauty styles in pieces from Philipp Plein.
In related Campbell news, yesterday we reported that she is the face of Givenchy Jeans Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign (see it here).
Photos Credit: Nico Bustos
More from my site
- Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Covers The April 2017 Issue Of Madame Figaro Magazine
- British Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Covers Sorbet Magazine
- Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell For Vogue Portugal
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Iconic Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Attends The 2014 Met Gala In Givenchy
- She’s Still A Top Priority In The Fashion Industry: Naomi Campbell Makes Her Fall 2014 Runway Debut At Philipp Plein In Milan
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.