French House Balmain Releases Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign
French house Balmain releases their Spring/Summer 2017 ad campaign starring Isabeli Fontana, Natasha Poly, Jon Kortajarena, Tony Ward, Gabriel Aubry, and Doutzen Kroes.
The models take a stroll down a desert road in California in the Steven Klein-lensed campaign.
“We may have shot this campaign on an early winter morning on an out-of-the-way highway in California—but for Steven, Pascal and me, it was important that these powerful images not be easily defined by a place, an hour or a season. Instead, a striking, dream-like ambiance offers the perfect complement to the fluidity and relaxed sensuality of Balmain’s Spring-Summer collection. We capture moments of a mysterious journey of a diverse cast of models, a nomadic Balmain army forcefully moving through an oneiric landscape—an environment which, like the collection itself, has been stripped back to the essential. And that essential includes, of course, music. For me and my generation, music is simply inseparable from fashion. Those who know Balmain will recall that it has played a key part in the house’s previous campaigns—whether the focus was placed on today’s artists themselves or on a shared creative collaboration with them. Here, the impressive towering speakers that line the mysterious pathway make very clear that ours is a journey that is accompanied with a powerfully invigorating soundtrack, blasting out at top volume, at every step of the way,” Balmain‘s creative director Olivier Rousteing.
More from my site
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- French House Balmain Nabs Txampi Diz As Chief Marketing Officer
- Joan Smalls, Raquel Zimmermann, Isabeli Fontana & Natasha Poly For Alexander Wang’s H&M Ad Campaign
- H&M’s Beachy Summer Campaign: Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly, Adriana Lima & Doutzen Kroes
- Versace’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Ad Campaign: Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmermann
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He’s currently studying entertainment and fashion law.