Bouchra Jarrar Unveils Her First Ad Campaign For Lanvin; Starring Stella Tennant
Lanvin‘s creative director Bouchra Jarrar just unveiled her first ad campaign for the house, starring model Stella Tennant.
Paolo Roversi photographed the brand’s Spring 2017 campaign.
Last year, we reported that Jarrar was named the new artistic director of women’s collections at Lanvin, replacing Alber Elbaz (see it here).
In the ads, Tennant styles in outfits including a striped dressing gown and a sleeveless tweed biker jacket, both worn over pants.
Jarrar said Tennant was “a natural choice. Her aura, her beauty and the quiet strength she projects fit with my new image of the Lanvin woman. Paolo Roversi has marvelously translated this French woman’s elegance.”
“I think that Bouchra conjured a new type of Lanvin woman, whose timeless elegance is enhanced by a new sensibility and harmony,” Roversi said.
Photos Credit: Paolo Roversi
More from my site
- Luxury French House: Lanvin May Be Hiring Erdem Moralioglu As Alber Elbaz’s Replacement
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Bouchra Jarrar Is Leaving Troubled House Lanvin After 15 Months And Two Collections
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Lanvin Taps Olivier Lapidus As Artistic Director; Is Bouchra Jarrar’s Successor
- Bouchra Jarrar Speaks On Taking The Reign At Luxury French House Lanvin
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.