Vic Mensa Stars In Ugg’s Fall/Winter 2016 Ad Campaign
Rapper Vic Mensa, who is signed to Jay Z‘s Roc Nation imprint stars in Ugg‘s Fall/Winter 2016 Ad Campaign.
“I like where the UGG brand is going,” Vic Mensa said. “They’re open to trying new things and really pushing forward. When someone like me wears UGG, it’s kind of like repurposing the brand from its original concept, which was made for surfers. I think it’s dope that they’re taking new perspectives.”
“We are honored to partner with Vic Mensa to launch our relationship with lifestyle retailer, Footaction,” said Alice Hampton, Senior Director of Global PR for UGG. “Vic is an incredible creative talent who brings a unique perspective to our men’s range, which will be sold at Footaction this fall. We could not be more excited to welcome him, and Footaction, into the UGG family.”
More from my site
- Vic Mensa Styles In A $2,550 Saint Laurent Classic Teddy Varsity Jacket
- Vic Mensa Poses In A Louis Vuitton Souvenir Jacket
- Chicago’s Vic Mensa Signs To Roc Nation
- Footwork: Vic Mensa In Gucci ‘Marland’ Plain Toe Boots & Balmain Taiga Workwear Boots
- Luxury Footwear: Buscemi’s Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
- Jay Z Rocks A Givenchy Columbian Print Jersey Tee-Shirt
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.