Fall 2016 Ad Campaigns: Michael Kors
New York City-based American sportswear fashion designer Michael Kors just unveiled his Fall 2016 ad campaign for Michael Kors Collection, MICHAEL Michael Kors, and Michael Kors Mens.
The Mario Testino-lensed campaign was shot in Manhattan and feature Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen as the face of Michael Kors Collection, Emmy Rappe, Romy Schonberger, and Sven de Vries as the faces of MICHAEL Michael Kors and Wouter Peelen as the face of Michael Kors Mens.
“This season, we’re throwing out the rulebook,” said Michael Kors in a statement. “From flirty feathers to textural tweeds, it’s all about individual style and clothes with personality.”
The campaign will run in the fall issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, and Le Figaro.
More from my site
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Michael Kors Will Not Show At New York Fashion Week
- Fall 2017 Ads: Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo Shot Latest Campaigns In London
- Michael Kors’ Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign Starring Joan Smalls
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Luxury Footwear: Buscemi’s Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.