Alexander McQueen’s Fall/Winter 2016 Ad Campaign
British luxury fashion house Alexander McQueen released their Fall/Winter 2016 Ad Campaign, which features Mica Arganaraz wearing black ruffles, sparkling fabrics and nature prints as she poses near the beach and abandoned houses.
Burton’s fall lineup was filled with sequins, diamante embroideries and gossamer gowns. “It’s all about nighttime and dreams,” the designer told WWD before the show, which was filled with clothing and accessories dotted with talismans and surreal symbols, including pocket watches, butterflies, horseshoes, lips and eyes.
Photographer Jamie Hawkesworth photographed the campaign at the Shetland Islands, the northernmost point of Scotland.
The brand’s creative director Sarah Burton and the photographer share “a mutual love for British nature and wildlife”. Alexander McQueen worked with the art directors of M/M Paris for the FW16 ad campaign for the first time ever.
The campaign images will break later today on the brand’s website.
Photos Credit: Jamie Hawkesworth
More from my site
- Lil Durk Outfitted In Helmut Lang & Alexander McQueen
- Beauty News: Alexander McQueen Launches A Fragrance House
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- London Collection Mens: Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2017 Collection
- Prada’s Fall 2014 Campaign Starring Mica Arganaraz
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.