NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears A Givenchy Cuban-Fit Button-Down Shirt
Victor Cruz and Jeff Koons.
NFL player Victor Cruz is a fashion icon in my eyes. A fashion icon is someone who set trends and has a style that others idolized. The New York Giants wide receiver was spotted wearing a $655 Givenchy Cuban-Fit Button-Down Shirt.
This button-down shirt by Parisian label Givenchy applies the house’s dark palette and louche attitude to a warm-weather staple. Elegant tailored influences are evident in the stiff cotton collar, which will always retain its smart shape. The tonal chest pocket offsets the bold check nicely.
Where to buy:
The shirt is available at Mr Porter.
More from my site
- NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears A Givenchy Cuban Rottweiler Needle Punch Sweater & Leggings With Shorts
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Show During New York Fashion Week: The Shows Is Open To The General Public
- NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears A Givenchy Cuban Rottweiler Needle Punch Sweater & His Nike Air Trainer Cruz Sneakers
- NFL Fashion: Odell Beckham Jr. Draped In Mike Amiri
- NFL Style: Victor Cruz Wears An OFF-WHITE C/O VIRGIL ABLOH Letterman Jacket With Patches Green
- NYFW The Shows: Russell Westbrook Attends Givenchy Presentation At Pier 26
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.