Rihanna’s New Puma Ad Campaign Feartuing Travi$ Scott
Over the past few months, donbleek.com reported various stories about Rihanna‘s highly anticipated Puma collection. A new campaign for Rihanna‘s Puma Suede Creepers was just released. The black and white ad features rapper Travi$ Scott.
Rihanna serves as Puma‘s Women’s Creative Director and a global brand ambassador.
In the Tom Munro shot ad campaign, Rihanna is wearing a sexy black dress paired with her Puma Suede Creepers while Scott sports patent leather black pants and Puma undies.
The sneakers are priced at $120. The black features a white Puma stripe and black sole, plus all-black and all-tan editions.
You could now pre order them on Puma‘s website.
More from my site
- Coming Soon: Rihanna Announces Three New Puma Creeper Colorways; Men’s Sizes As Well
- Rihanna Announces ‘ANTI’ World Tour With Travi$ Scott In The States And The Weeknd & Big Sean In Europe
- Rihanna’s PUMA Creeper Camo Will Arrive Next Week
- Luxury Footwear: Buscemi’s Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
- Hawaiian Getaway: Rihanna Vacaying On A Yacht In Puma
- Rihanna Signing Puma Deal For $1 Million To Design Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.