Alexandria Morgan & Megan Williams Star In An Ad Campaign For Guess
Guess has such a strong image—what do you feel embodies the ideal Guess girl?
MW: I think it’s more about the confidence of being sexy, like showing your inner sex appeal, your power as a woman. It’s really about strong, independent women, and that’s what makes the campaign images stand the test of time. I think it’s about the confidence—get a pair of Guess jeans and then you’ll be there!
AM: True beauty comes from a good pair of red lips and a swing in your step. Being a Guess Girl is something anybody can do if they just have the right attitude and present themselves as self-assured and upbeat.
Growing up, were there any Guess campaigns that stood out for you?
MW: The black-and-white ones with Anna Nicole Smith are so iconic—always will be. And Claudia Schiffer, just because she is Guess. Everything she’s done with them and Ellen von Unwerth is just incredible. Also, I think Irina Shayk for me was wonderful—she embodies the strong, sexy, confident woman, and I’ve loved every campaign she’s done. Those three, I think, really stick out for me.
AM: Claudia Schiffer’s ads, of course, she’s one of the all-time greats. And I always loved Drew Barrymore’s campaigns, too. She was so sexy in those, and she had the cute, short hair, which was different for Guess but looked so good.
More from my site
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Jennifer Lopez Inks Tour Deal With Guess
- Joe Jonas Is The Face Of Guess’ First Men’s Underwear Campaign; Strips Down To His Undies
- Models Hailey Baldwin, Matt Trethe & Emma Stern For GUESS
- Nicki Minaj Is The Face Of V Magazine’s Nov/Dec Winter Issue; Styles In Guess, Jimmy Choo, Balmain & Manolo Blahnik
- Ciara Covers The February 2017 Issue Of Cosmopolitan SA
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.