Alexandria Morgan & Megan Williams Star In An Ad Campaign For Guess
Alexandria Morgan & Megan Williams
Models Alexandria Morgan and Megan Williams are starring in a new ad campaign for Guess. The twosome is following in the footsteps of Claudia Schiffer, Adriana Lima, Drew Barrymore, Anna Nicole Smith and Kate Upton, who all have landed campaigns for the brand.
Guess founder Paul Marciano handpicked British beauty Williams for this ad. In the past, she appeared in fragrance and handbags ads for the label. This is Morgan‘s first time appeared in an ad for Guess.
The duo tells Style.com what it’s like to front an ad for an iconic brand. See the excerpts below:
What is it like being the face of Guess?
ALEXANDRIA MORGAN: It’s a dream come true because it’s such an iconic American brand. Everyone knows Guess; it’s sexy and it’s fun. I always loved Claudia Schiffer, and just walking the same route that she did is surreal.
MEGAN WILLIAMS: I’ve been working with Guess since I was 18. I started shooting their lookbooks then, and from there I was doing small technical presentations for them, and Paul Marciano saw me and said, “I’m going to take you to L.A., and you’re going to do a campaign.” This will be my seventh Guess campaign now, and it has just been wonderful—at this point the team feels like family.
More from my site
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Jennifer Lopez Inks Tour Deal With Guess
- Joe Jonas Is The Face Of Guess’ First Men’s Underwear Campaign; Strips Down To His Undies
- Models Hailey Baldwin, Matt Trethe & Emma Stern For GUESS
- Nicki Minaj Is The Face Of V Magazine’s Nov/Dec Winter Issue; Styles In Guess, Jimmy Choo, Balmain & Manolo Blahnik
- Ciara Covers The February 2017 Issue Of Cosmopolitan SA
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.