Rihanna Is The 1st BLACK Woman To Front A Dior Campaign; The Official ‘Secret Garden’ Ad Is Here
Last March, donbleek.com exclusively reported that Rihanna was set to star in the fourth episode of Dior‘s Secret Garden video series (see it here).
The film and print campaign was shot back in March by Steven Klein in Versailles.
The official ad campaign just dropped.
The Bajan beauty also makes history by becoming the first Black woman to front a Dior ad campaign.
Riri looks absolutely flawless and stylish in the campaign. See the images below and on the next page:
More from my site
- BREAKING: Raf Simons Is leaving Dior!
- Rihanna To Star In Dior’s ‘Secret Garden’ Series
- Ad Campaign: Rihanna For Dior
- A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie And DJ Boof Spotted In A Dior Oblique Printed Down Puffer Jacket
- Paris Fashion Week: Rihanna Attends Dior’s Spring 2016 RTW Show
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.