First Look: Rihanna’s Ad Campaign For Puma
Last year, donbleek.com exclusively reported that Rihanna has signed on as Creative Director of Puma (see it here).
Today, the first promo picture for Rihanna‘s campaign was released on the Internets.
Puma released the image via Twitter with the following caption: “An icon who does it all needs a shoe that can keep up. Introducing the Pulse XT, worn by Rihanna. #ForeverFaster“.
Photo Credit: Twitter via Puma
More from my site
- Hawaiian Getaway: Rihanna Vacaying On A Yacht In Puma
- Cara Delevingne Stars In New “Do You” Puma Campaign
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Lookbook: Rihanna For Puma Fall 2015
- Rihanna’s PUMA Creeper Camo Will Arrive Next Week
- Confirmed: Rihanna Will Show Fenty x Puma By Rihanna Collection At Paris Fashion Week
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.