Iconic Fashion Model: Naomi Campbell Signs With CAA
donbleek.com reported in various posts that iconic fashion model Naomi Campbell has a recurring role in the Lee Daniels-directed Empire. She plays the role of Camilla, an alluring woman involved in a steamy affair with the much-younger Hakeem (newcomer Bryshere Gray), the potential heir to Lucious‘ throne.
In the newest news from the British beauty, Campbell has signed with CAA in all areas, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Campbell continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment and attorney Robert Strent at Grubman Shire.
Photo Credit: Getty
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
More from my site
- Making Power Moves: Lupita Nyong’o Signs With CAA
- NBA Player Karl-Anthony Towns Spotted At CAA
- Making Moves Like The Majors: Kanye West Joins LeBron James & Will Smith Over At Creative Artists Agency
- Mary J. Blige To Guest Star In ‘How To Get Away With Murder’
- New York’s Hot 97: Fashion Model & Actress Naomi Campbell Talks ‘Empire’ On ‘Ebro In The Morning’
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.