Jeezy’s $675 Hood By Air Black Hockey Button Down Shirt
Rapper Jeezy posed for an Instagram picture with his fellow ATLien, rapper Future. Jeezy rocked a $675 Hood By Air Black Hockey Button Down Shirt.
This regular-fit button down shirt features high-density print patches on the front and back, numbers on the sleeves and back and a black upper and white bottom. You can purchase this shirt at Selfridges.
Hood By Air is a New York-based streetwear label created by Shayne Oliver and Raul Lopez in 2006. The line features graphic tees and sweaters screen-printed in vibrant, metallic colors.
Jeezy‘s forthcoming LP, Seen It All arrives September 2.
Photos Credit: Jeezy’s Instagram | shirt via Hype Beast
More from my site
- Jeezy Opts For A Gucci Cotton Polo With Snake Embroidery & Gucci Ace Web Coral Snake Sneakers
- Shayne Oliver’s Hood By Air Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
- French Montana Performs In A $250 Hood By Air Grey Block T-Shirt
- After Going On Hiatus Back In 2017, Former LVMH Prize Special Winner Hood By Air Announces Return
- Former LVMH Prize Special Winner Hood By Air Is ‘On Hiatus’ Effective Immediately
- Fall 2014 Collection: Hood By Air
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.