Gisele Bündchen For Isabel Marant’s Fall 2014 Ad Campaign
Brazilian fashion model and film actress Gisele Bündchen has been chosen as the face of Isabel Marant fall 2014 campaign.
In the ad, the supermodel rocks some girly and tomboyish looks featuring relaxed suiting and comfy knits- and, yes, she definitely looks great in the campaign.
Bündchen is very marketable. She’s the model that every fashion house wants and woman wants to be.
See the Paris-based designer’s fall 2014 ad campaign below:
Photos Credit: Gisele Bundchen for Isabel Marant
More from my site
- Gisele Bündchen For Vogue Brazil’s December 2014 By Karl Lagerfeld
- Gisele Bündchen, Kate Moss & Joan Smalls Are The World’s Highest-Paid Models Of 2013
- Gisele Bündchen Stars In Balenciaga’s Fall 2014 Campaign
- Gisele Bündchen Goes Surfing In New Chanel Campaign
- NYFW The Shows: Russell Westbrook Attends Givenchy Presentation At Pier 26
- Brazilian Model Gisele Bündchen For W Korea By Terry Richardson
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.