NBA Fashion: Deandre Jordan Wears A $275 3.1 Phillip Lim Raglan Button Up With Dolman Back Yoke
American professional basketball player Hyland Deandre Jordan makes his DonBleek.com debut. The 28-year-old Los Angeles Clippers center posed in a $275 3.1 Phillip Lim Raglan Button Up With Dolman Back Yoke from the brand’s SS 14 collection. $159 3X1 Wash Denim Jeans and white Del Toro Shoes completed Jordan’s look.
The front panel of this short sleeve raglan button up is solid cotton poplin, but the brand’s vivid new wave tattoo print just peeks over the shoulder. On the back, a dolman yoke creates a clean finish that balances the vivaciousness of the print. You can purchase this shirt at 3.1 Phillip Lim.
Follow me @donbleek88
NEXT PAGE: MORE PICS OF THIS PHILLIP LIM RAGLAN BUTTON UP
More from my site
- NYFW The Shows: Russell Westbrook Attends Givenchy Presentation At Pier 26
- NBA Player DeAndre Jordan Rocks A Marcelo Burlon Pas B’ Tee-Shirt
- Diggy Simmons Outfitted In A Mr & Mrs Italty Army Parka Patch Coyote And 3.1 Phillip Lim Sweatshirt
- DeAndre Jordan Styles In A $348 John Varvatos Sweater Vest With Dot Detail & $548 John Varvatos Fleetwood Lace Boots
- NBA Style: Jordan Clarkson Outfitted In A Fear Of God Metallica Tee-Shirt & Saint Laurent Jeans
- Lebron James Spotted In A 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Silk Stitched Plaid Shirt At Game 5 Of The 2015 NBA Playoffs
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.